Monday, August 11, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY August 11, 2008
Outside My Window... I can't see out my window. The drapes are pulled closed to keep the heat out!
I am thinking... Of all of the items that I would like to get listed on Ebay today as well as the stuff I need to finish for school to start next week.
I am thankful for... my dear family
From the kitchen... something with chicken....and hopefully some time for some fresh baked cookies.
I am wearing... pajamas...still....at 12:11 in the afternoon
I am creating... Ebay listings
I am going... nowhere I hope
I am reading... lots of ads for used curriculum trying to pick up the rest of what I need at a great price!
I am hoping... that I won't have a headache like I did yesterday...ugh!
I am hearing...my kids watching a movie in my room while they snuggle in my bed
Around the house... laundry and school shelf organization
One of my favorite things... a good cup of coffee in the morning
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: a girl day with Juliana and some of her friends to go see Kit Kitredge: American Girl, Jacob having a friend sleep over to play and enjoy the pool then finish off the week with a trip to Adventure Island.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

1 comment:

PianoPlayer said...

Fall garden - it is time to start that, isn't it? Dad and I must schedule some time to get ours going too.
Mom