Thursday, June 12, 2008

An announcement that I can't believe I am making!!!!



YES THIS MAKES #6

YES, WE ARE STILL IN SHOCK! I'M ACTUALLY FEELING A BIT ILL, AND MORNING SICKNESS HASN'T SET IN YET

WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ALL REASONABLE "J" NAME SUGGESTIONS

PAM - DO YOU HAVE THE GIFT OF PROPHECY?

KAREN....DON'T YOU SAY A WORD!!!!

YES...FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ASKING...WE KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS.....
SEE BELOW....

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
THE NEWEST SCOTT SHOULD MAKE HIS/HER WAY ONTO THE SCENE SOMETIME AFTER THE 17th of FEBRUARY, 2009
Love you all dear friends and family,
Todd and Tracee

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How blessed you are!! A new life is ALWAYS exciting, no matter what number. How amazing that God lets us take part in bringing new life into the world. Our prayers are with you. Simon says, Jasmine.

ALL our love, (R)Abitz'

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Congratulations! I think it's wonderful! I would have loved a house full of kids! #6 is just as much a blessing as #1! I don't know the names of your five children for J's...except I saw Jessie and Jared. Tell me the rest of them and I'd love to think on names!

~ Tammy

PianoPlayer said...

Good morning, Punkin. Dad and I are just delighted at the prospect of welcoming Baby J#6. What a creative way to announce this, too. God has blessed our family so much, and we are very grateful.
We love you so much.
Mom

Juri said...

Congratulations, Tracee! And...WOW! We will welcome another beautiful blonde "J" child to our road! I guess "Jehosaphat" is out of the question for a "J" name. Wait...if a girl, I got a great "J" name...Jurilei!!!

Juri

Juri said...

I know I'm late in posting my congratulations here, but please know that I'll be praying for you through this 9 month journey! I love my little widget on my blog so I always have a reminder to pray for you and watch that little "J" grow!

Tell Todd I'm wishing him a happy father's day!!!!!

Cora

Nancy M. said...

Congratulations! Babies are always a welcome blessing!

Paula said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you guys!
This is even more exciting than baby chicks!! LOL

Mom2fur said...

Congratulations! Here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! I'm the fifth of six children and having so many siblings was a blast growing up (even if my little sister did delight in picking on me)!
Oh, and to those who ask if you know what causes this, just say:

"a whole lotta love!"

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh what a joyful day for you! Another blessing for your precious family.

Well I just have to add another "J" name to your list. I love Jubilee!

Blessings,
Lea