Monday, June 2, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book Entry



FOR TODAY ...
Outside My Window... I am watching the leaves of my sycamore tree flutter in the HOT, DRY breeze.
I am thinking... boy, would I love to have a thunderstorm this afternoon.
I am thankful for... air conditioning
From the kitchen...Juliana has been asking for some breaded, fried okra
I am wearing... pajamas....still
I am creating... a splash deck for our our pool...actually I'm assisting the creator. I am the official lumber getter, level holder, mark maker, water fetcher and all round encourager when creator husband gets frustrated with said construction project.
I am going... to Publix most likely
I am reading...deck plans (smile)
I am hoping... to make a lot of progress in the area of potty training this week
I am hearing... the air conditioner blowing out of the vent just over my head, Juliana yelling Jordan's name because he was about to drop his diaper in the toilet, and Jessie finally waking up...it's 10:32 am
Around the house... running the vacuum. Hubby needed to put a new plug on so it hasn't been run for a day or two
One of my favorite things... children giggling
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: have our official last day of school, see what still needs to be completed, make a list of summer projects, organize a stack of papers that have piled up.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Your description of your day made me laugh! Don't you love those moments?

And your song made me tear up...Steven Curtis Chapman's Dance with Cinderella.

I hope you all have a great day!
Tammy

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

The picture says it all!!!! Just love it! I, too, was hoping for thunder showers. Soon I hope. And, like Tammy, I loved the song!

Cora

Paula said...

Sounds wonderful! I had to chuckle at the diaper almost being dropped in the toilet.. nice save, Juliana! LOL

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I'm pleased to meet you! Can you tell I'm running a little behind? ~smile~ I did post a day book this week, though.

God bless you!

Laura of Harvest Lane