Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Memorial Day Weekend Project Part 2





I said that I would post some pictures of our filled pool. However, I did not realize that those photos haven't yet been downloaded to my computer and of course I don't have time for that right now. I have however posted pics of it being filled and then of Jordan getting to take a little ride in the "big digger" with his daddy. I wish you could have seen his face. He kept rolling his tongue around in his cheek as though if he were to smile as much as he wanted to, his face might crack.
This weekend we will be working on creating some decking and safety measures to keep baby out of the pool area unless we grant him permission. Right now we are using a step ladder that is moved away when not in use. As I'm sure you've determined on your own, this is NOT a good way to be getting in and out of the pool. Oi! Unfortunately, the cost of PT lumber has gone up considerably since we last did any sort of decking project so we want to be sure what we do is done well and done right so that we can enjoy it for many years.
Will keep you posted!

2 comments:

PianoPlayer said...

This is a very late comment for these pictures, almost a month. But I have to tell you that I'm so glad you have this pool. I look forward to many more adventures with the kids this summer, including having Jordan jump off my head.
Mom

Farmhouse Blessings said...

That pool looks so refreshing. We thought about installing a pool this year as well ... and we ended up with a puppy! Oh dear! LOL

Have lots of fun!

Smiles,
Lea