Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Learning to Blog

I wanted to find a way to allow friends and family to keep up with what is going on around here at the Scott house. After looking at many different sites and hearing all about the various options from my computer saavy daughter, I finally decided to go with a blog. This will allow me to post pics of us and what we're up to these days. Some of you may be beginning to forget what we look like, having not seen us for such a long time. I hope this will enable us to stay connected.

6 comments:

mammaof5js said...

this is your tech savvy husband saying great job

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I just love it!!! Can't wait to see where it goes, all your pictures, etc. I'm addicted and spend way too much time here! Now I have one more on my list of places to go! The first post is the hardest. After that, it just flows!!!! I'll be back!

Cora

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Tracee! I'm so pleased to know you. How very blessed you are to have Cora as your friend and neighbor. I wish she were my neighbor, too, as she has blessed my life so much since we met here on line!

You are off to a wonderful start! Your music is wonderful. I just bought Chris Tomlins CD for my husband's birthday. I hope you don't mind if I add Amazing Grace to my blog. I told him that I wish I could but I didn't know where to find the music. Thank you so much!

I am already adding you to my favorites. Any friend of Cora's is a friend of mine!

Smiles,
Lea

lesam4 said...

Great job!! I am impressed! I especially love the music. Keep the pictures coming! The garden is looking better every time I see it. Keep up the good work. See ya soon. Lesa

PianoPlayer said...

Your blog is a joy to visit. The pictures, the music, the content all perfectly convey your heart.
Mom

Toni said...

Welcome to blogland!!I found you through Cora`s blog!I`ve been reading through some of your posts and I cn`t waite to get to know you better!!I love your garden!!It looks very nice!Hope youi have a wonderful evening!